In order to improve the service quality provided by DialDist.com and to help our valued members to provide better services for their customers, the terms of the After-Sale Service, including Returns and Warranty, provided DialDist.com are the following:
1. Making returns (providing refunds) due to product quality issue
Before shipment, all products are quality checked and go through customary, across-the-board quality control.
1) To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
2) If received products have a quality issue, have missing accessories or cannot be used, you can submit a refund/return or a replacement request within 30 days after order is received.
2. Product warranty
2) Customers need to pay the shipping fee for the returned items.
3) No free warranty for the following conditions.
Exceeding two year warranty
Buyer damaged/misused goods
3. After-sale service -Returns process
We will do our best to ensure that the products delivered to our customers are good. If you receive a defective product, please follow the steps below to apply after-sale service.
1 ) Contact the online customer service staff or submit a ticket to request a return, detail the issue and provide a photo or video of the defective product.
2 ) Return the items and include all source packaging and accessories in the returned package, after the return application is approved. The return address is based on the proximity principle. Currently, we have a return warehouse in Latvia – Europe. Orders from Asia can be returned to Latvia – Europe warehouse.
3 ) Tracking number / URL / return shipping fees/ shipping receipt/logistics information image of the returned package can be informed customer service staff by email.
4 ) We will process the refund within 3-6 days after receiving the package. Once a refund is succesful, you will receive a confirmation email.
4. Customs / Processing Clearance
For customs clearance, a clear responsibility needs to be clarified between the buyer and our company.
1) Customs payment: a tariff is claimed by local customs based on local policy, and specific to different countries and states, so buyers are responsible for payment. Since it is clearly out of our control, we do not classify this as an After-Sale Issue.
2)We are not responsible for products that cannot go through/clear customs due to lack of product qualification; buyers need to clearly state what qualification issues are involved.
3)The Customer is aware that in some cases, the delivery terms specified by the Company may take more time due to customs control, the customer is responsible for the payment of any customs fees, in cases if they are requested. The Customer waives all claims against the Company in this regard. The customer is responsible for all of the fees and additional payments, such as penalty payments or taxes, if the order is returned by the shipping carrier back to us in case of a not received order.
Please Note: Members are solely responsible for checking (a) if the sensitive product(s) can be shipped to the destination before dispatch and (b) whether the product requires any specific credentials/declarations.
5. The types of After-Sale Service assistance available for products that are not received
1) Soon to be received: Buyers are informed by the Customer Service staff; we are not liable for packages that have been returned or destroyed that have not been dealt with in time.
2) Exceeded shipping time limit, refunded by platform dispute: If the package has not been received 60 days after the sale, the package is declared missing.
3) Abnormal delivery: Buyers are informed by the Customer Service staff that we are not liable for packages that have been returned or destroyed that have not been dealt with in time.
4) Failed to deliver: Buyers are informed by the Customer Service staff, we are not liable for packages that have been returned or destroyed that have not been dealt with in time.
5) Package delivered, buyer reports not received: buyer needs to obtain proof that the “package has not yet arrived” from their local post office and send the proof to us for further checking.
6) No shipping update: over 15 days since the sale has elapsed without a shipping update, shipping status with an order number will be checked, if the order has still not been received after 60 days after-sale arrangements can be approved for the above situation.
– We are not responsible if the buyer refuses to receive and accept a package. The missing package condition is not applicable to surface mail and airmail as well as package checks.
6. Returned by shipping
– Overseas global return:
If you need to resend and there is a return shipping fee, then you need to pay two shipping costs. The shipping cost = Return shipping the item to us + Cost of resending to the customer; If there is no return shipping fee, you just need to pay the cost of resending shipping.
If you don’t want to resend your order to us but just need a refund, the refund you will receive is the price paid for the product minus the Return shipping fee.
If Domestic packages are returned: domestic packages returned because of address issues, security checks, etc. These situations will be handled either by resending or a refund.
Please note: If address provided by buyers is incorrect or buyers who cannot provide evidence that meets the threshold of proof and who do not intend to return the product for testing; buyers who ask for resends, resupply and return, refund overdue; product shipped, situations caused not by quality issues and/or not our responsibility, buyers who provide subjective/unacceptable reasons to ask for refund. Please kindly contact our customer services for further information and we will resolve any possible issues. Thank you!
If you don’t find all the information you need in the Returns and Warranty policy, please go to our FAQ page or Contact Us.
We will endeavour to keep the Returns and Warranty policy up-to-date with all changes.